Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for an Event Coordinator is $19.22
What Do Event Coordinators Do?
Event coordinators oversee every aspect of an event. The events can range from parties to meetings, and they can be for businesses or for personal occasions. The most common events that an event coordinator plans are weddings, business conferences, birthdays, charity events, trade shows, meetings, and anniversaries.
Most event coordinators are in control of every decision, from the concept of the event to who is going to clean after the event is over. In addition, they are in charge of …Read more
- Plan and manage the logistics of an event, including venue, guests, programs, catering, and marketing.
- Track event expenses and review accuracy of invoices.
- Select event vendors and staff, direct and supervise their work.
- Supervise the set-up, running, and break down of the event, identifying and resolving problems.
- Meet with clients to plan event and establish budget.
FAQs About Event Coordinators
What is the highest pay for Event Coordinators in Sacramento?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for an Event Coordinator in Sacramento is $NaN / hour
What is the lowest pay for Event Coordinators in Sacramento?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for an Event Coordinator in Sacramento is $NaN / hour
How can Event Coordinators increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as an Event Coordinator is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are an Event Coordinator that oversees more junior Event Coordinators, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.