Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for an Executive Director of Marketing is $105,000
What Do Executive Director of Marketings Do?
Executive directors of marketing are responsible for overseeing all marketing operations for their organizations, including providing leadership to motivate marketing professionals to reach all company objectives within given time-frames. They also develop marketing strategies to complete project goals and satisfy client and company needs and review timelines and costs while developing budgets and schedules.
Executive marketing directors work in an office environment and use word processors …Read more
- Set measurable benchmarks for the marketing department and guide the company to attainment of those goals.
- Craft a clear, unique marketing strategy that is in line with the company's brand.
- Create and maintain positive working relationships with media outlets and industry publications.
- Develop and manage an annual budget that will ensure marketing resources are used effectively.
- Coordinate with other executive leaders and manage marketing resources across all departments to ensure the marketing strategy is executed cohesively throughout the organization.