Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for a Facilities / Maintenance Supervisor is $12.55
What Do Facilities / Maintenance Supervisors Do?
The nature of the work done by a facilities maintenance supervisor is determined largely by the type of facility in which they work. While some positions are largely indoors, others may include supervising the care of large outdoor areas, such as landscaping and parking lots. Facilities maintenance supervisors often report to the facility manager, and they need to have strong leadership skills, as well as the ability to manage multiple projects and teams simultaneously.
While many of the …Read more
- Keep the building in a clean and orderly condition by examining the building on a regular basis for needed repairs, maintenance, and cleanliness.
- Supervise maintenance staff and outside contractors.
- Supervise maintenance of landscaping and upkeep of grounds equipment.
- Perform or arrange for general building and fixture repairs.
- Supervise all general building maintenance.