The average salary for a Field Services Manager with Project Management skills in Nashville, Tennessee is $92,500.
Is Field Services Manager your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
$0 - $93k
$0 - $93k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Field Services Manager
A field services manager is in charge of trained teams that are sent out on installations, upgrades, and infrastructure repair in the field. A field services manager works to train these field teams, keep their skills up to date, and ensure they perform their duties in a manner that satisfies the client and keeps services, software, or hardware up to company and industry standards. Additionally, a field services manager must handle and budget for the logistics related to field services. They mus…Read more
Field Services Manager Tasks
- Maximize technician revenues through efficient routing and scheduling.
- Monitor the work flow via audits and regular communication throughout the day.
- Recruit qualified candidates to meet regional staffing requirements.
- Interact with customers to review and measure field service engineers' professionalism and effectiveness.
- Supervise Field Service activities to ensure timely and complete resolution of field warranty issues.
Field Services Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Field Services Manager
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Employees with Field Services Manager in their job title in Chicago, Illinois earn an average of 1.7% more than the national average. The lowest salaries can be found in Orlando, Florida (52.4% less), Charlotte, North Carolina (48.8% less) and Phoenix, Arizona (41.6% less).
Related Job Salaries
$41k - $102k
$28k - $55k
$33k - $67k
$28k - $52k
$32k - $70k
$48k - $111k
$12k - $42k
$24k - $74k
$34k - $69k
$37k - $83k