Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Field Services Manager is $87,300 in 2023
What Do Field Services Managers Do?
A field services manager is in charge of trained teams that are sent out on installations, upgrades, and infrastructure repair in the field. A field services manager works to train these field teams, keep their skills up to date, and ensure they perform their duties in a manner that satisfies the client and keeps services, software, or hardware up to company and industry standards. Additionally, a field services manager must handle and budget for the logistics related to field services. They …Read more
- Maximize technician revenues through efficient routing and scheduling.
- Monitor the work flow via audits and regular communication throughout the day.
- Recruit qualified candidates to meet regional staffing requirements.
- Interact with customers to review and measure field service engineers' professionalism and effectiveness.
- Supervise Field Service activities to ensure timely and complete resolution of field warranty issues.
FAQs About Field Services Managers
What is the highest pay for Field Services Managers in San Diego?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Field Services Manager in San Diego is $NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Field Services Managers in San Diego?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Field Services Manager in San Diego is $NaN / year
How can Field Services Managers increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Field Services Manager is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Field Services Manager that oversees more junior Field Services Managers, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.