Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for a Health Coach is $21.42
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Health Coaches?
An entry-level Health Coach with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $19.19 based on 32 salaries. An early career Health Coach with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $20.23 based on 243 salaries. A mid-career Health …Read more
What Do Health Coaches Do?
Depending on the employer, health coaches may have a wide variety of job requirements and responsibilities. Generally, health coaches work with individuals to help them improve their health and then maintain a healthy lifestyle. This includes establishing dietary plans, safe exercise routines, and monitoring systems. The coach generally works one on one with clients and patients.
Health coaches are likely involved with assessing clients' diet and then developing a manageable, healthy diet …Read more
- Contact clients enrolled in health program and provide necessary wellness coaching.
- Develop customized plans for program participants including goals and plan of action.
- Encourage adoption of habits that are conducive to a higher quality of life.
- Interact with clients at regular intervals by email, phone or in person.
- Assist physician/director during consults with potential new clients.