Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Health and Safety Coordinator is $44,500 in 2023
What Do Health and Safety Coordinators Do?
A health and safety coordinator spends much of their time observing and auditing the procedures and activities within a company to ensure that they meet company guidelines, and, possibly, state and federal requirements. They may complete inspections to ensure compliance, conduct in-services to educate employees, and maintain documentation of those activities. They are also responsible for compiling data and reports for management and the appropriate authorities.
Health and safety coordinators …Read more
- Inspect work environment to ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations.
- Report safety violations and injuries to the appropriate authorities.
- Recommend changes to work conditions and procedures to improve the work environment and comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Analyze work environment for unsafe work procedures and hazards.
- Provide health and safety training to all employees.
FAQs About Health and Safety Coordinators
What is the highest pay for Health and Safety Coordinators in Romeoville?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Health and Safety Coordinator in Romeoville is $NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Health and Safety Coordinators in Romeoville?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Health and Safety Coordinator in Romeoville is $NaN / year
How can Health and Safety Coordinators increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Health and Safety Coordinator is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Health and Safety Coordinator that oversees more junior Health and Safety Coordinators, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.