Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Healthcare Manager is $50,500 in 2024
What Do Healthcare Managers Do?
A healthcare manager is responsible for ensuring that a clinic’s goals align with their budget, the needs of the community, and the goals of the facility's practitioners. They do this by making business decisions and creating plans that help the facility reach those goals. Other duties performed by healthcare managers include working with medical staff leaders to plan ongoing and daily responsibilities such as department budgets, medical equipment, and supply needs, as well as following up on …Read more
- Plan, implement and administer programs and services in a health care facility or medical business.
- Provide medical expertise in implementing reimbursement policies.
- Manage patient information and databases, ensuring that they are accurate and available only to authorized personnel.
- Formulate business strategies and coordinate day-to-day business.
- Direct or conduct recruitment, hiring and training of personnel.
FAQs About Healthcare Managers
What is the highest pay for Healthcare Managers?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Healthcare Manager is $NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Healthcare Managers?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Healthcare Manager is $NaN / year
How can Healthcare Managers increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Healthcare Manager is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Healthcare Manager that oversees more junior Healthcare Managers, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.