Human Resources (HR) Project Coordinator Salary
A Human Resources (HR) Project Coordinator earns an average salary of $49,068 per year. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 20 years in this career. A skill in Project Management is associated with high pay for this job.
|Salary||$31,893 - $90,064|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$32,924 - $85,353|
|Hourly Rate||$15.21 - $37.38|
|Total Pay (||$32,924 - $85,353|
Job Description for Human Resources (HR) Project Coordinator
- Assist with HR project management, coordinating activities, obtaining resources, contacting vendors, and/or processing invoices/contracts.
- Maintain HR project records and employee files, recommending and/or revising file maintenance systems and procedures.
- Generate HR reports, tracking project status and providing updates.
- Manage initial communication with employees, clients, and vendors, responding or coordinating response to HR requests.
- Provide administrative support for HR teams, performing data entry and coordinating calendars and meetings.
Human Resources (HR) Project Coordinator Job Listings
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Human Resources (HR) Project Coordinator
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 6 votes.