Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Coordinator is $50,479
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Coordinators?
An entry-level Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Coordinator with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $47,070 based on 5 salaries. An early career Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Coordinator with 1-4 years of experience …Read more
What Do Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Coordinators Do?
Human resources information systems (HRIS) coordinators perform data entry and maintenance for their company's human resources department. This generally includes employee information and must meet a range of standards, including federal and state requirements. At all times, strict standards for data integrity must be upheld. HRIS coordinators work directly with senior-level staff on projects across a wide range of purposes (such as systems upgrades or disability programs). HRIS coordinators …Read more
- Coordinate and monitor information entered into the HRIS system.
- Maintain discretion in matters of confidentiality.
- Provide HRIS training and customer service support to users.
- Conduct audits of human resources data to preserve its integrity and accuracy.
- Input, review, and format human resources data for entry into the HRIS system.