Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for an Information Technology Specialist is $19.20
What Do Information Technology Specialists Do?
Information technology specialists work closely with a variety of technology products, from their design to regular repair and upkeep. They generally provide their services as-needed for their companies regarding software, hardware, and databases and, depending on a specialist's skill, he/she may also create entire databases and programs for either individual or corporate needs.
It is not uncommon for these specialists to train other employees in information technology (IT), such as corporate …Read more
- Maintain, manage, troubleshoot and upgrade computer systems and servers for performance and security related issues.
- Provide end-user support for a variety of web applications.
- Troubleshoot information technology-related issues for both hardware and software.
- Coordinate the set-up of data services, as well as phone, computer, and printer installation.
- Coordinate the planning, implementation, and maintenance of all information technology products.
FAQs About Information Technology Specialists
What is the highest pay for Information Technology Specialists in Elkhart?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for an Information Technology Specialist in Elkhart is $NaN / hour
What is the lowest pay for Information Technology Specialists in Elkhart?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for an Information Technology Specialist in Elkhart is $NaN / hour
How can Information Technology Specialists increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as an Information Technology Specialist is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are an Information Technology Specialist that oversees more junior Information Technology Specialists, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.