The average salary for a Mid-Career Information Technology Specialist with Microsoft Active Directory skills in Jacksonville, Florida is $60,000.
Information Technology Specialist by
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education Find your market worth with a report tailored to you Negotiate your pay with confidence
What Do Information Technology Specialists Do?
Information technology specialists work closely with a variety of technology products, from their design to regular repair and upkeep. They generally provide their services as-needed for their companies regarding software, hardware, and databases and, depending on a specialist's skill, he/she may also create entire databases and programs for either individual or corporate needs.
It is not uncommon for these specialists to train other employees in information technology (IT), such as corporate e…Read more
Information Technology Specialist Tasks
- Maintain, manage, troubleshoot and upgrade computer systems and servers for performance and security related issues.
- Provide end-user support for a variety of web applications.
- Troubleshoot information technology-related issues for both hardware and software.
- Coordinate the set-up of data services, as well as phone, computer, and printer installation.
- Coordinate the planning, implementation, and maintenance of all information technology products.
Information Technology Specialist Job Listings
What Are Popular Skills for Information Technology Specialists?
Skills in IT Security & Infrastructure, System Administration, Network Management / Administration and Information Technology (IT) Support are correlated to pay that is above average.
Pay Difference by Location
Employees with Information Technology Specialist in their job title in Houston, Texas earn an average of 8.3% more than the national average. These job titles also find higher than average salaries in Dallas, Texas (6.7% more) and Washington, District of Columbia (3.9% more). The lowest salaries can be found in Kansas City, Missouri (25.0% less), San Diego, California (20.0% less) and Tampa, Florida (19.0% less).
More Cities for Information Technology Specialist