Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for an Investor Relations Associate is $62,054
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Investor Relations Associates?
An entry-level Investor Relations Associate with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $51,557 based on 9 salaries. A mid-career Investor Relations Associate with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $88,434 based on 36 …Read more
What Do Investor Relations Associates Do?
Investor relations associates generally work for financial/banking institutions and are responsible for helping to manage relationships with their institutions' investors, handling phone calls and correspondence, and participating in client meetings and other projects. Some may also be involved in information technology (IT) projects in order to improve transaction efficiency, while others may work with their companies' marketing teams regarding prospective clients/investors and maintaining and …Read more
- Assist the development and maintenance of a company investor relations plan.
- Oversee release of reports, marketing of firms' products and services, maintenance of databases, and orchestrate email campaigns.
- Monitor, process and record investor capital movements including subscriptions, redemptions and transfers.
- Reconcile, maintain, and update investor capital balances, cash flows, and collateral materials.
- Track and analyze sell-side research on company, peers and industry to assess trends, client demographics, and historical account information.