The average salary for an Investor Relations Associate with Investor Relations skills in Boston, Massachusetts is $70,088.
Investor Relations Associate by
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education Find your market worth with a report tailored to you Negotiate your pay with confidence
What Do Investor Relations Associates Do?
Investor relations associates generally work for financial/banking institutions and are responsible for helping to manage relationships with their institutions' investors, handling phone calls and correspondence, and participating in client meetings and other projects. Some may also be involved in information technology (IT) projects in order to improve transaction efficiency, while others may work with their companies' marketing teams regarding prospective clients/investors and maintaining and …Read more
Investor Relations Associate Tasks
- Assist the development and maintenance of a company investor relations plan.
- Oversee release of reports, marketing of firms' products and services, maintenance of databases, and orchestrate email campaigns.
- Monitor, process and record investor capital movements including subscriptions, redemptions and transfers.
- Reconcile, maintain, and update investor capital balances, cash flows, and collateral materials.
- Track and analyze sell-side research on company, peers and industry to assess trends, client demographics, and historical account information.
Investor Relations Associate Job Listings
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Investor Relations Associates?
An early career Investor Relations Associate with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $60,000 based on 7 salaries. A mid-career Investor Relations Associate with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $76,000 based on 5 salaries.
Pay Difference by Location
Employees with Investor Relations Associate in their job title in San Francisco, California earn an average of 33.4% more than the national average. These job titles also find higher than average salaries in Los Angeles, California (19.5% more) and New York, New York (18.4% more). The lowest salaries can be found in Houston, Texas (30.1% less) and Newport Beach, California (27.4% less).
Years of Experience
This data is based on 12 survey responses.
More Cities for Investor Relations Associate