Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for a Life Coach is $30.63
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Life Coaches?
An entry-level Life Coach with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $24.72 based on 18 salaries. An early career Life Coach with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $25.82 based on 213 salaries. A mid-career Life Coach …Read more
What Do Life Coaches Do?
Life coaches are generally required to be knowledgeable of a variety of health and wellness topics, such as proper nutrition, exercise regimens, and other activities which contribute to leading a healthy lifestyle. They may work with people of all ages, and some work primarily with students while others work with older adults.
The main responsibility of a life coach is to help people who want to lead healthier lifestyles and improve both their physical and psychological well-being. Life …Read more
- Interview clients and determine coaching needs and individual goals.
- Utilize best practices like behavioral and cognitive therapy to work with clients.
- Document all interactions and recommendations, including skill assessments.
- Research and identify certificates, courses, exercise programs and other tools.
- Identify, explain and train clients in strategies to reach their goals.