The average salary for a Loan Officer, Commercial at Bank of The Ozarks is $75,000.
Is Loan Officer, Commercial your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
$48k - $98k
$50k - $98k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Loan Officer, Commercial
A commercial loan officer works with current business clients and individuals looking to start small businesses. Much of the loan officer's duties entail maintaining and administering these loan accounts for the bank, following standard procedures and protocols. A commercial loan officer is typically expected to help generate new business and accounts as well, however. For the loan officer, that means networking and making sure that the loan and credit services of the bank are publicized and in…Read more
Loan Officer, Commercial Tasks
- Develop, maintain, and grow the commercial loan portfolio of private loan companies, government agencies, and non-profit organizations.
- Solicit new business by developing marketing strategies.
- Oversee handling of advances, payments, and wire transfers.
- Negotiate credit terms, and prepare credit analysis and repayment plan for approvals.
- Interview, consult, accept, analyze credit of, and perform credit reviews of potential borrowers.
Popular Employer Salaries for Loan Officer, Commercial
The top respondents for the job title Loan Officer, Commercial are from the companies Bank of America Corp. (BOFA), Foothill Federal Credit Union and Farm Credit. Reported salaries are highest at Foothill Federal Credit Union where the average pay is $82,424. Farm Credit pays the lowest at around $60,009.
Explore the most common career paths for Loan Officer, Commercial. Thickness and color of lines indicates popularity of movement from one job to the next. Visit our career path planner to research other job paths.
Loan Officer, Commercial
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
Loan Officer, Commercial Job Listings
Related Job Salaries
$45k - $80k
$42k - $83k
$62k - $100k
$28k - $55k
$39k - $70k
$48k - $111k
$39k - $62k
$62k - $113k
$32k - $67k
$41k - $102k