The average salary for an Experienced Loan Officer, Commercial in St. Louis, Missouri is $90,000.
Is Loan Officer, Commercial your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
$63k - $109k
$0 - $15k
$66k - $125k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Loan Officer, Commercial
A commercial loan officer works with current business clients and individuals looking to start small businesses. Much of the loan officer's duties entail maintaining and administering these loan accounts for the bank, following standard procedures and protocols. A commercial loan officer is typically expected to help generate new business and accounts as well, however. For the loan officer, that means networking and making sure that the loan and credit services of the bank are publicized and in…Read more
Loan Officer, Commercial Tasks
- Develop, maintain, and grow the commercial loan portfolio of private loan companies, government agencies, and non-profit organizations.
- Solicit new business by developing marketing strategies.
- Oversee handling of advances, payments, and wire transfers.
- Negotiate credit terms, and prepare credit analysis and repayment plan for approvals.
- Interview, consult, accept, analyze credit of, and perform credit reviews of potential borrowers.
Loan Officer, Commercial Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Related Job Salaries
$45k - $81k
$42k - $84k
$62k - $100k
$28k - $55k
$39k - $71k
$48k - $111k
$62k - $113k
$39k - $63k
$33k - $68k
$49k - $96k