Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Loan Officer, Commercial is $64,200 in 2023
What Do Loan Officer, Commercials Do?
A commercial loan officer works with current business clients and individuals looking to start small businesses. Much of the loan officer's duties entail maintaining and administering these loan accounts for the bank, following standard procedures and protocols.
A commercial loan officer is typically expected to help generate new business and accounts as well, however. For the loan officer, that means networking and making sure that the loan and credit services of the bank are publicized and …Read more
- Develop, maintain, and grow the commercial loan portfolio of private loan companies, government agencies, and non-profit organizations.
- Solicit new business by developing marketing strategies.
- Oversee handling of advances, payments, and wire transfers.
- Negotiate credit terms, and prepare credit analysis and repayment plan for approvals.
- Interview, consult, accept, analyze credit of, and perform credit reviews of potential borrowers.
FAQs About Loan Officer, Commercials
What is the highest pay for Loan Officer, Commercials in San Antonio?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Loan Officer, Commercial in San Antonio is $NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Loan Officer, Commercials in San Antonio?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Loan Officer, Commercial in San Antonio is $NaN / year
How can Loan Officer, Commercials increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Loan Officer, Commercial is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Loan Officer, Commercial that oversees more junior Loan Officer, Commercials, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.