Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for a Logistics Coordinator is $18.14
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Logistics Coordinators?
An entry-level Logistics Coordinator with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $16.44 based on 225 salaries. An early career Logistics Coordinator with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $17.56 based on 2,324 …Read more
What Do Logistics Coordinators Do?
A logistics coordinator may be in charge of overseeing a wide variety of events and projects. In some cases, they will oversee the patient care logistics in hospitals and the disposal of hazardous waste. Other times, the coordinator will be in charge of coordinating events for their company.
Logistics coordinators can work in a variety of settings, such as law firms, retail stores, and schools. They can work as event coordinators, center coordinators, and shipping and receiving coordinators. …Read more
- Coordinate and communicate with external parties to ensure acquisition and delivery of shipments.
- Ensure shipping compliance with state, federal, and international regulations.
- Investigate and recommend optimal shipping options and coordinate with vendors.
- Develop positive relationships with freight and external logistics companies.
- Lead weekly logistics status meetings to inform stakeholders.