Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Manufacturer's Representative is $63,837
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Manufacturer's Representatives?
An early career Manufacturer's Representative with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $50,616 based on 24 salaries. A mid-career Manufacturer's Representative with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $58,555 based on 17 salaries. An …Read more
What Do Manufacturer's Representatives Do?
Manufacturer's representatives are responsible for communicating and responding to the inquiries of existing and prospective customers on behalf of their company. They are in charge of interacting with clients and solving client issues. Two of their main responsibilities are to portray a professional attitude and provide excellent service. Depending on specific projects, they are also in charge of generating sales and increasing brand loyalty. They share key product and customer information …Read more
- Act as point-of-contact for wholesale selling between manufacturers and businesses.
- Maintain contact with customers to guarantee satisfaction, identify potential issues, show updated or new products, and renew documentation.
- Discuss and fulfill business contracts, negotiating cost, transportation, and any warranties.
- Meet with customers to discuss sales and future business relationships, bringing products and samples to sell.
- Network to discover new customers using business conferences, Internet research, and professional listings.