The average salary for a Medical Affairs Director in St. Louis, Missouri is $200,000.
Is Medical Affairs Director your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
$0 - $200k
$0 - $240k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Medical Affairs Director
Medical affairs directors work with a wide range of departments to execute medical affairs strategies within their organization. Common daily tasks in this position include coordinating and communicating efforts among divisions, working with stakeholders to ensure goals are met, creating specific objectives and strategies to achieve those goals, and overseeing budget details. This position also includes include working with scientists and medical researchers to find new products and/or treatment…Read more
Medical Affairs Director Tasks
- Provide day-to-day leadership to clinical and medical staff.
- Provide staff and scientific community with excellent educational materials and tools.
- Oversee medical review process and approve promotional material for new products.
- Maintain and nurture relationships with thought leaders and external experts, working toward common scientific objectives.
- Work with medical affairs and other departments to align medical affairs goals with other teams and efforts.
Medical Affairs Director Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Employees with .NET Software Developer / Programmer in these locations earn less than the national average. The lowest salaries can be found in Chicago, Illinois (12.5% less), New York, New York (12.5% less) and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (11.9% less).
Years of Experience
This data is based on 5 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
$41k - $102k
$48k - $111k
$32k - $70k
$51k - $97k
$44k - $170k
$51k - $150k
$40k - $83k
$42k - $76k
$53k - $98k
$55k - $125k