The average hourly pay for a Medical Office Coordinator with Scheduling skills at HCA Physician Services is $16.58.
Is Medical Office Coordinator your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
$15 - $19
$31,234 - $38,597
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Medical Office Coordinator
Medical office coordinators are full-time positions that include extensive secretarial work in a medical environment. Day-to-day tasks include large amounts of administrative duties such as handling invoices and reimbursement, transcription, scheduling, and communications including e-mail, fax, paging, and phone calls. The position also has many clinical duties, such as assisting patients with records and paperwork, resolving patient conflicts, scheduling tests and appointments, and relaying all…Read more
Medical Office Coordinator Tasks
- Coordinate the daily medical service operations of a health organization.
- Coordinate scheduling activities for staff and adjust workload accordingly.
- Develop and implement new programs for both medical staff and patients alike.
- Hire, train, direct, and assess the performance of office personnel.
- Communicate between the community and medical professionals to determine needed services, increase awareness of programs, and improve PR.
Popular Employer Salaries for Medical Office Coordinator
Medical Office Coordinator Job Listings
Popular Skills for Medical Office Coordinator
Avg. Hourly Rate