Medical Services Manager Salary
|Salary||$32,215 - $110,256|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$32,973 - $107,623|
Job Description for Medical Services Manager
- Plan, implement and administer programs and services in a health care facility or medical business.
- Provide medical expertise in implementing reimbursement policies.
- Manage patient information and databases, ensuring that they are accurate and available only to authorized personnel.
- Formulate business strategies and coordinate day-to-day business.
- Direct or conduct recruitment, hiring and training of personnel.
Medical Services Manager Job Listings
Pay by Experience Level for Medical Services Manager
Pay by Experience for a Medical Services Manager has a positive trend. An entry-level Medical Services Manager with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $44,000 based on 12 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Medical Services Manager with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $61,000 based on 10 salaries. An experienced Medical Services Manager which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $78,000 based on 12 salaries. A Medical Services Manager with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $61,000 based on 13 salaries.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Medical Services Manager