The average salary for an Experienced Network Technician with Network Management / Administration skills in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania is $48,786.
Is Network Technician your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
$0 - $49k
$0 - $49k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Network Technician
Network technicians work with vendors, programmers, and customers to aid with installation and troubleshooting needs. Some other key tasks that network technicians perform include (but are not limited to): troubleshooting hardware, software and network problems; configuring and installing operating systems; training users; installing and troubleshooting network cable infrastructure; and writing scripts and creating files to enhance operating systems. Network technicians should possess the follow…Read more
Network Technician Tasks
- Maintain the LAN which includes daily monitoring for system failures, performing daily data backups and network performance tracking.
- Diagnose wiring problems and resolve them.
- Prepare price quotes for customers for standard PC hardware, software and peripheral equipment.
- Analyze problems and define solutions for existing network issues.
- Respond to troubleshoot and repair failures preventing customer access to critical applications throughout the organization.
Network Technician Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Network Technician
Windows Server 2012 R2
Employees with Network Technician in their job title in San Antonio, Texas earn an average of 27.1% more than the national average. The lowest salaries can be found in St. Louis, Missouri (5.7% less).
Related Job Salaries
$12 - $22
$15 - $37
$12 - $25
$17 - $50
$15 - $45
$8 - $12
$8 - $15
$14 - $30
$11 - $19