The average salary for a Network Technician with Computer Hardware Technician skills in Los Angeles, California is $60,544.
Is Network Technician your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
$0 - $61k
$0 - $51k
Find your market worth – how it works:
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education
Find your market worth with a report tailored to you
Negotiate your pay with confidence
Job Description for Network Technician
Network technicians work with vendors, programmers, and customers to aid with installation and troubleshooting needs. Some other key tasks that network technicians perform include (but are not limited to): troubleshooting hardware, software and network problems; configuring and installing operating systems; training users; installing and troubleshooting network cable infrastructure; and writing scripts and creating files to enhance operating systems. Network technicians should possess the follow…Read more
Network Technician Tasks
- Maintain the LAN which includes daily monitoring for system failures, performing daily data backups and network performance tracking.
- Diagnose wiring problems and resolve them.
- Prepare price quotes for customers for standard PC hardware, software and peripheral equipment.
- Analyze problems and define solutions for existing network issues.
- Respond to troubleshoot and repair failures preventing customer access to critical applications throughout the organization.
Network Technician Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Network Technician
Skills that pay less than market rate include Network Support.
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Employees with .NET Software Developer / Programmer in these locations earn less than the national average. The lowest salaries can be found in Cleveland, Ohio (47.1% less), Lynchburg, Virginia (45.5% less) and Dayton, Ohio (19.9% less).
Years of Experience
This data is based on 12 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
$12 - $22
$16 - $37
$13 - $25
$15 - $45
$17 - $51
$8 - $13
$8 - $15
$14 - $30
$12 - $19