The average salary for an Experienced Network Technician in Colorado Springs, Colorado is $72,414.
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education Find your market worth with a report tailored to you Negotiate your pay with confidence
What Do Network Technicians Do?
Network technicians work with vendors, programmers, and customers to aid with installation and troubleshooting needs. Some other key tasks that network technicians perform include (but are not limited to): troubleshooting hardware, software and network problems; configuring and installing operating systems; training users; installing and troubleshooting network cable infrastructure; and writing scripts and creating files to enhance operating systems. Network technicians should possess the follow…Read more
Network Technician Tasks
- Maintain the LAN which includes daily monitoring for system failures, performing daily data backups and network performance tracking.
- Diagnose wiring problems and resolve them.
- Prepare price quotes for customers for standard PC hardware, software and peripheral equipment.
- Analyze problems and define solutions for existing network issues.
- Respond to troubleshoot and repair failures preventing customer access to critical applications throughout the organization.
Explore the most common career paths for Network Technician. Thickness and color of lines indicates popularity of movement from one job to the next. Visit our career path planner
to research other job paths.
Systems Engineer (Computer Networking / ...
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Network Technician Job Listings
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Network Technicians?
An early career Network Technician with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $0 based on 12 salaries. A mid-career Network Technician with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $0 based on 8 salaries.
Pay Difference by Location
Employees with Network Technician in their job title in San Jose, California earn an average of 22.9% more than the national average. The lowest salaries can be found in Denver, Colorado (44.9% less), Phoenix, Arizona (38.4% less) and Las Vegas, Nevada (31.3% less).
Years of Experience
This data is based on 20 survey responses.
More Cities for Network Technician