Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for an Organizational Development Specialist is $63,929
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Organizational Development Specialists?
An entry-level Organizational Development Specialist with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $56,010 based on 22 salaries. An early career Organizational Development Specialist with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation …Read more
What Do Organizational Development Specialists Do?
Organizational development specialists are in charge of ensuring continuous organizational improvement fr all departments in their company. They are responsible for planning, coaching, and consulting with teams and individuals who need assistance solving organizational challenges. They communicate with staff members about development concepts and processes, as well as promote organizational development by designing and implementing performance appraisal systems that increase productivity while …Read more
- Track and communicate progress, obstacles and challenges to all key stakeholders.
- Coach staff in reaching professional goals.
- Research and analyze data to identify skill gaps and create strategies to address them.
- Create and conduct surveys to assess needs, training effectiveness and goals.
- Design, oversee and implement training programs and outreach efforts.