What Do Portfolio Administrators Do?
Portfolio administrators are responsible for the accurate and timely implementation of client accounts. Some of their basic job duties include providing direct service to assigned clients, coordinating various reports and reviews, preparing financial statement request letters, and following up for information. Portfolio administrators also assist in the collection of delinquent accounts and tax payments as necessary. Most portfolio administrators work for banks or other financial institutions.…Read more
- Read, interpret and manage portfolio documents.
- Manage compliance and regulatory adherence across the portfolio and for reporting.
- Process and reconcile daily, weekly and monthly balances.
- Review data, create reports and understand the current state of the portfolio.
- Set up, maintain and evaluate accounts.