Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for a Process Technician is $21.07
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Process Technicians?
An entry-level Process Technician with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $19.37 based on 79 salaries. An early career Process Technician with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $19.96 based on 607 salaries. A …Read more
What Do Process Technicians Do?
A process technician’s main duties center around maintaining manufacturing process equipment and ensuring such machinery operates in a clean organized environment. To do this, process technicians are required to schedule and perform regular maintenance, cleaning, and repairs of all equipment; they also order necessary machine parts and upgrade equipment when necessary to ensure optimal performance. In addition, process technicians perform some administrative tasks, such as documenting all …Read more
- Work to plan, analyze and control the quality of manufacturing processes.
- Provide training to team members on relevant industry processes and equipment operations safety.
- Continuously monitor all operations and processes to prevent and correct equipment malfunctions.
- Monitor equipment and take action in the event of problems.
- Responsible for process technology equipment operation and safety.