Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Procurement Analyst is $63,000
What Do Procurement Analysts Do?
A procurement analyst builds new relationships between the company and vendors, and ensures that these relationships are maintained to the satisfaction of all parties. The analyst also negotiates arrangements for the purchase of the goods, materials, and services the company requires within its budget limitations. In meetings with vendors, the procurement analyst must determine prices and set up a system of delivery, as well as research the market appropriately to ensure that the company is …Read more
- Collect and analyze organization-wide data to support decision-making groups.
- Update system and inventory data, leading data quality and assurance.
- Define, measure, and track categories for spending to provide targeted analyses of budget.
- Negotiate costs, specifications, and timelines with vendors and suppliers, ensuring beneficial contracts.
- Coordinate payment, delivery, scheduling, and organization of purchases, and place orders to ensure ongoing supply.