The average wage for a Produce Associate is $10.14 per hour. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 10 years' experience in this field. Experience has a moderate effect on pay for this job.
$8.43 - $12.56
|Hourly Rate||$8.43 - $12.56|
|Overtime||$0.00 - $29.48|
|Bonus||$0.00 - $1,115|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$17,373 - $26,628|
Job Description for Produce Associate
- Fill customer order by obtaining items from shelves, freezers, coolers, bins, tables or containers.
- Clean shelves, bins, cases, tables and coolers.
- Engage in suggestive selling methods.
- Bag or wrap purchases for customer or for display.
- Rotate product according to company methods and procedures.
Produce Associate Job Listings
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Produce Associate
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 41 votes.