The average salary for a Product Development Specialist with Product Development skills in Portland, Oregon is $59,604.
Is Product Development Specialist your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
$0 - $60k
$0 - $51k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Product Development Specialist
A product development specialist's main job is to develop products, strategies, and business plans for upcoming products within their company. They watch the market trends to develop plans that will increase sales, establish deadlines, and ensure the product development teams are on schedule. Product development specialists need to communicate with other departments and vendors on the status of the product, as well as provide clear guidelines for the project and solicit and incorporate feedback.…Read more
Product Development Specialist Tasks
- Design, execute, and manage projects.
- Research and compile reports on the state of the industry, trend forecasts, and competitive analysis.
- Assist in the development and implementation of operational guidelines and objectives for the product portfolio.
- Develop prototypes and document product specifications.
- Evaluate consumer preferences using internal tools and turn them into recommendations for product enhancement or innovation.
Product Development Specialist Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Employees with Product Development Specialist in their job title in Cincinnati, Ohio earn an average of 16.8% more than the national average. The lowest salaries can be found in Scottsdale, Arizona (22.7% less), Minneapolis, Minnesota (14.7% less) and San Diego, California (14.3% less).
Related Job Salaries
$48k - $111k
$53k - $98k
$45k - $81k
$42k - $84k
$41k - $102k
$51k - $97k
$28k - $55k
$28k - $53k
$62k - $113k
$49k - $96k