Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Production Supervisor is $57,333
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Production Supervisors?
An early career Production Supervisor with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $51,859 based on 33 salaries. A mid-career Production Supervisor with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $54,666 based on 19 salaries. In their late …Read more
What Do Production Supervisors Do?
Production supervisors can work in a number of different fields, but they are most commonly found in manufacturing and industrial facilities. In some cases they will supervise an entire plant; in other cases, they will manage a specific division with the plant facility. They are responsible for seeing that materials and supplies are stocked and that all the equipment is up to date, safe, and in proper working order. Most of the time, production supervisors will communicate directly with their …Read more
- Ensure product is in compliance with customer standards and ensure fulfillment goals.
- Maintain departmental day-to-day production activities, monitor and prioritize workflow and schedules.
- Supervise production staff and give technical direction.
- Supervise staff and give direction in a manufacturing department.
- Assist in hiring, training and reviewing performance of staff.