Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Production Supervisor is $57,132
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Production Supervisors?
An early career Production Supervisor with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $51,544 based on 36 salaries. A mid-career Production Supervisor with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $54,666 based on 19 salaries. An experienced …Read more
What Do Production Supervisors Do?
Production supervisors can work in a number of different fields, but they are most commonly found in manufacturing and industrial facilities. In some cases they will supervise an entire plant; in other cases, they will manage a specific division with the plant facility. They are responsible for seeing that materials and supplies are stocked and that all the equipment is up to date, safe, and in proper working order. Most of the time, production supervisors will communicate directly with their …Read more
- Assist in hiring, training and reviewing performance of staff.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards and customer requirements.
- Maintain day-to-day safety and quality, monitor and prioritize workflow and production schedules.
- Supervise staff and give direction in a manufacturing department.
- Ensure product is in compliance with customer standards and ensure fulfillment goals.