Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Program Director, Non-Profit is $50,000 in 2023
What Do Program Director, Non-Profits Do?
Non-profit organizations have different aims and goals from profit-driven enterprises, and although both types share common forms of internal structure and use similar methods to generate revenue, the challenges facing the non-profit director of the operation are quite different from those of a corporate or business executive.
Non-profit program directors have two primary goals: getting and spending. Non-profit organizations are typically funded by donations, so ensuring income is an essential …Read more
- Evaluate program policies to ensure that they meet client needs, are effectively administered, are fairly applied.
- Assist in preparing program budgets; administer approved amounts, ensuring compliance.
- Coordinate program planning and development with other company activities.
- Ensure that record keeping and statistical information is maintained, updated and communicated.
- Supervise the program managers/coordinators, assisting with staff hiring, coaching and evaluation.
FAQs About Program Director, Non-Profits
What is the highest pay for Program Director, Non-Profits in Houston?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Program Director, Non-Profit in Houston is $NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Program Director, Non-Profits in Houston?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Program Director, Non-Profit in Houston is $NaN / year
How can Program Director, Non-Profits increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Program Director, Non-Profit is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Program Director, Non-Profit that oversees more junior Program Director, Non-Profits, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.