Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Project Manager, Manufacturing is $95,000
What Do Project Manager, Manufacturings Do?
A manufacturing project manager maintains relations between the manufacturing company and the clients to which it sells and distributes. They manage a variety of accounts and projects; they also assess new build plans, assess various procedures in the production process, and maintain an open line of communication with vendors and clients. The project manager works with the company's customers directly to assess and help meet their needs. In addition, the project manager has responsibilities in …Read more
- Plan for and resolve unexpected delays, production issues or schedule recovery options.
- Develop and monitor project budgets.
- Review and find replacements for discarded or rejected products, materials, and equipment not meeting specifications.
- Supply production capabilities and labor estimates to aid in bids and customer proposals.
- Provide project direction; generate product design changes and workspace layout modification to existing production standards to achieve optimum quality and efficiency.