The average salary for a Mid-Career Public Relations (PR) Specialist with Public Speaking skills is $47,500.
Is Public Relations (PR) Specialist your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
$0 - $48k
$0 - $48k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Public Relations (PR) Specialist
A public relations (PR) specialist helps promote and elevate awareness of a company, brand, or individual. They also help ensure that awareness in the public eye remains positive. They work with a variety of media, from the the web to more traditional media outlets such as TV, radio, and newspapers. They coordinate with marketing teams on branding and promotion to ensure consistency. Much of the PR specialist's work involves helping to execute marketing or advertising strategies. They may work…Read more
Public Relations (PR) Specialist Tasks
- Promote individuals, groups, or organizations by writing or selecting publicity material and releasing it through various communications media.
- Respond to requests for information or designate another appropriate spokesperson or information source.
- Plan and execute press conferences and special events.
- Lead community marketing efforts, ensuring execution of strategies to improve market presence.
- Develop public relations strategies that will influence public opinion or promote ideas, products and services.
Public Relations (PR) Specialist Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Public Relations (PR) Specialist
Media / Public Relations
Social Media Marketing
Skills in Media / Public Relations, Marketing Communications, Press Releases, Social Media Marketing and Corporate Communications are correlated to pay that is above average.
Related Job Salaries
$32k - $63k
$28k - $55k
$42k - $99k
$33k - $58k
$48k - $111k
$38k - $78k
$33k - $68k
$47k - $149k
$53k - $98k
$51k - $97k