Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Realtor is $54,718
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Realtors?
An entry-level Realtor with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $49,406 based on 21 salaries. An early career Realtor with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $50,400 based on 133 salaries. A mid-career Realtor with …Read more
What Do Realtors Do?
A realtor is a person who helps people buy and sell houses. Typically a realtor will work most closely with persons who are attempting the steps required in selling a house or similar property. However, people who are relocating to an area or looking to move into a new home may also engage a realtor to assist them in their search. In many instances, the realtor acts as a representative in the interests of the buying or selling client they represent. The realtor gets the best sale price …Read more
- Develop strong relationships with clients, identifying needs, preferences and goals.
- View properties, advise about prices and hold open houses.
- Advertise, network and increase awareness of properties and brand.
- Counsel clients about prices, financing, legal options and expectations.
- Create, review, edit and update contracts, agreements, leases, deeds and other paperwork.