Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Regulatory Administrator is $50,232
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Regulatory Administrators?
An early career Regulatory Administrator with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $48,000 based on 11 salaries. A mid-career Regulatory Administrator with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $55,000 based on 5 salaries.
What Do Regulatory Administrators Do?
Many companies, from manufacturing plants to service providers, come into contact with local, state, and national rules and laws that govern various aspects of the business they do. A regulatory administrator is a person at such a company who helps ensure that all actions of the company adhere to these laws and rules. He or she assures that all equipment operates within legal ranges. The administrator makes sure that the continuing education of employees makes them aware of and trained in the …Read more
- Determine if products meet federal, state, and local regulations and requirements.
- Oversee complaint system, respond appropriately and escalate large issues.
- Respond to questions posed by regulatory officials or foreign governments and work with them to meet goals.
- Review product lists to contact customers affected by changes in regulations.
- Track and review regulatory documents from vendors and suppliers.