Residence Hall Director Salary
The average pay for a Residence Hall Director is $30,519 per year. People in this job generally don't have more than 10 years' experience.
$24,027 - $42,908
|Salary||$24,027 - $42,908|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$23,418 - $42,510|
Job Description for Residence Hall Director
- Respond to emergency situations and manage crises, involving authorities when necessary.
- Coordinate student move-in and move-out procedures and associated paperwork.
- Conduct regular inspections of the premises to ensure the building is well-maintained and that students are behaving in accordance with resident guidelines.
- Assist, supervise and counsel resident students to ensure overall well-being and enjoyment of resident experience.
- Liaise with college department of student affairs and housing and food services.
Residence Hall Director Job Listings
Key Stats for Residence Hall Director
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 7 votes.