Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Resort Manager is $48,775
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Resort Managers?
An early career Resort Manager with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $40,885 based on 40 salaries. A mid-career Resort Manager with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $47,424 based on 28 salaries. An experienced Resort Manager …Read more
What Do Resort Managers Do?
Resort managers work in large resorts with many guest rooms and a wide range of amenities, such as bars, restaurants, and pools, and they are responsible for overall guest satisfaction, ensuring that all amenities are running smoothly, and the financial profitability of the resort as a whole. They may also oversee managers of individual operations and meet with them on a daily basis to ensure consistency.
Although applicants who have an associate's or bachelor's degree in business, …Read more
- Manage, train and supervise staff, schedule staff hours, and uphold standards of customer service.
- Oversee the processing of payments, balancing of cash drawers, and recording of income and expenditures.
- Manage the daily operations of a resort, including services, facilities, and inventory.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Provide customer service, answer customer questions, and address complaints.