Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for a Screen Printer is $11.19
What Do Screen Printers Do?
Screen printing is the act of pushing a variety of inks through a stencil and ink-blocking mesh to create unique designs, logos, and messaging on canvas, posters, and (most commonly) t-shirts and other apparel. The individuals who operate the printing tools and machinery are screen printers. Their job combines artistic ability, an eye for graphic design, and an ability to follow and execute the printing needs of customers.
One of the benefits of using screen printing is that it allows the …Read more
- Adjust machinery for optimum speed, registry and print quality.
- Repair, maintain and store production tooling and fixtures.
- Run, adjust and troubleshoot production equipment and machinery.
- Recommend tooling and material handling changes to improve work flow or safety conditions.
- Check production equipment to ensure proper machine set up, registration, ink viscosity and color.
FAQs About Screen Printers
What is the highest pay for Screen Printers in Portland?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Screen Printer in Portland is $NaN / hour
What is the lowest pay for Screen Printers in Portland?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Screen Printer in Portland is $NaN / hour
How can Screen Printers increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Screen Printer is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Screen Printer that oversees more junior Screen Printers, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.