The average hourly pay for a Screen Printer in San Francisco, California is $14.62.
Is Screen Printer your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
$0 - $15
$27,300 - $56,000
Find your market worth – how it works:
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education
Find your market worth with a report tailored to you
Negotiate your pay with confidence
Job Description for Screen Printer
Screen printing is the act of pushing a variety of inks through a stencil and ink-blocking mesh to create unique designs, logos, and messaging on canvas, posters, and (most commonly) t-shirts and other apparel. The individuals who operate the printing tools and machinery are screen printers. Their job combines artistic ability, an eye for graphic design, and an ability to follow and execute the printing needs of customers. One of the benefits of using screen printing is that it allows the print…Read more
Screen Printer Tasks
- Adjust machinery for optimum speed, registry and print quality.
- Repair, maintain and store production tooling and fixtures.
- Run, adjust and troubleshoot production equipment and machinery.
- Recommend tooling and material handling changes to improve work flow or safety conditions.
- Check production equipment to ensure proper machine set up, registration, ink viscosity and color.
Screen Printer Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Employees with Screen Printer in their job title in Denver, Colorado earn an average of 8.5% more than the national average. These job titles also find higher than average salaries in Phoenix, Arizona (1.8% more) and Chicago, Illinois (0.8% more). The lowest salaries can be found in Columbus, Ohio (11.1% less), Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (6.6% less) and Detroit, Michigan (6.0% less).