Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for a Screen Printer is $15.78
What Do Screen Printers Do?
Screen printing is the act of pushing a variety of inks through a stencil and ink-blocking mesh to create unique designs, logos, and messaging on canvas, posters, and (most commonly) t-shirts and other apparel. The individuals who operate the printing tools and machinery are screen printers. Their job combines artistic ability, an eye for graphic design, and an ability to follow and execute the printing needs of customers.
One of the benefits of using screen printing is that it allows the …Read more
- Adjust machinery for optimum speed, registry and print quality.
- Repair, maintain and store production tooling and fixtures.
- Run, adjust and troubleshoot production equipment and machinery.
- Recommend tooling and material handling changes to improve work flow or safety conditions.
- Check production equipment to ensure proper machine set up, registration, ink viscosity and color.