Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Senior Business Development Manager is $92,974
What Do Senior Business Development Managers Do?
A senior business development manager is primarily responsible for creating and maintaining strong relationships and making business decisions. A senior business development manager is very similar to a business manager, and this position exists in a variety of industries.
However, in all industries, many duties of senior business development managers are the same. They must plan ways to grow the business, identify areas of client needs, manage and participate in business negotiations, and …Read more
- Research, locate, define and target key business prospects.
- Work with customers to provide feedback to development teams for new content and products.
- Establish and nurture relationships that fill business pipeline with prospective partners and customers.
- Negotiate new partnerships and business alliances; work closely with legal experts to write contracts for new business partners.
- Create business development strategies; identify roadblocks and drive new business from conception through closure.
FAQs About Senior Business Development Managers
What is the highest pay for Senior Business Development Managers in Charlotte?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Senior Business Development Manager in Charlotte is $NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Senior Business Development Managers in Charlotte?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Senior Business Development Manager in Charlotte is $NaN / year
How can Senior Business Development Managers increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Senior Business Development Manager is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Senior Business Development Manager that oversees more junior Senior Business Development Managers, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.