Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Senior Learning and Development Specialist is $77,835
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Senior Learning and Development Specialists?
An early career Senior Learning and Development Specialist with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $73,723 based on 95 salaries. A mid-career Senior Learning and Development Specialist with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $77,030 …Read more
What Do Senior Learning and Development Specialists Do?
Senior learning and development specialists are responsible for coordinating learning and development activities for their organizations, as well as developing learning strategies based on clients' needs and conducting assessments of individuals to gather information about family backgrounds, development skills, and learning abilities.
These senior specialists must provide a pleasant environment of acceptance that results in better development, and interpersonal skills are beneficial to …Read more
- Assess, plan, develop, and deliver training and learning initiatives.
- Collaborate with key business partners and stakeholders to enhance employee performance.
- Evaluate and select learning software and training initiatives.
- Create and adapt curriculum for a variety of audiences and learning delivery methods.
- Collect data and analyze the impact of long-term and specific initiatives.