Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Subcontract Administrator is $70,600
What Do Subcontract Administrators Do?
Subcontract administrators are responsible for effectively administrating subcontracts for their company. They are in charge of negotiating subcontracts starting from the proposal phase to close-out. They communicate with external partners, as well as create reports and contracts based on the project requirements. They work with colleagues by sharing subcontract information to reach all organizational objectives in a timely manner, as well as use a personal computer to create contract drafts …Read more
- Receive, review, revise, and negotiate around subcontracts and proposals.
- Create reports, visualizations and documents to illustrate progress and analyses.
- Resolve disagreements and concerns, communicating across groups.
- Lead subcontract compliance and scheduling, negotiating changes.
- Verify pricing and rates with multiple sources and .