Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Technical Product & Program Manager is $94,500
What Do Technical Product & Program Managers Do?
A technical product and program manager must consistently monitor the planning and progress of a multitude of programs. They can work in many fields and may expect to focus on productivity, as well as directly monitoring quality. A technical product and program manager works from the beginning of a project or program and see that project through monitoring and completion. They are responsible for ensuring the entirety of the project goes smoothly and as planned. Strong interpersonal skills and …Read more
- Run complex projects/programs from design and development to production.
- Plans and schedule project deliverables, goals and milestones.
- Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
- Define resources and schedule for project/program implementation.
- Define requirements and plan project lifecycle deployment.