UX Director Salary
A UX Director earns an average salary of $136,727 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$96,186 - $174,098
|Salary||$96,186 - $174,098|
|Bonus||$2,500 - $38,000|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$101,709 - $191,873|
Job Description for UX Director
- Design, conduct, and evaluate studies to understand and improve user experience, documenting requirements.
- Work directly with clients to identify requirements and ensure a positive experience.
- Train, mentor, and supervise a team of designers and user experts.
- Create mock-ups and track metrics related to identifiable factors that change user experience.
- Create and implement strategies that improve user experience through design.
UX Director Job Listings
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for UX Director
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 8 votes.