Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Vice President & Branch Manager, Banking is $76,274
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Vice President & Branch Manager, Bankings?
An early career Vice President & Branch Manager, Banking with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $70,094 based on 31 salaries. A mid-career Vice President & Branch Manager, Banking with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $71,799 …Read more
What Do Vice President & Branch Manager, Bankings Do?
Bank vice presidents and branch managers are responsible for ensuring that the bank branch under their supervision operates effectively. They are in charge of making sure that corporate banking procedures are followed at all times, resolving client issues, and motivating banking professionals to achieve all organizational objectives in a timely manner. They must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills to handle day-to-day banking operations that involve large amounts of currency. …Read more
- Lead strategic planning for a branch of a bank, produce sales plans, and work to expand bank business.
- Act as a representative of the bank and build relationships with the local community.
- Train, develop, and evaluate the bank sales team, and enforce corporate policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers and business partners.
- Oversee the assistant manager, and monitor the overall financial and customer service performance of the bank.